Hereinafter “You” means a User or Users, “We”, “Service” or “AntRanks”—OOO Antranks (OGRN: 1146733033457).
1. Terms and definitions
Site—Website www.antranks.com or app.antranks.com.
Service—search engine rank tracking.
Price—means price of the use of the Service provided in Pricing.
User—means a natural person accessing the Service on his (her) own behalf or on behalf of and in the interest of a third party (including a legal entity).
Personal data—any information related directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User (data subject).
Processing of Personal Data—any operation or a set of operations performed in respect of the Personal Data in accordance with the ToS.
2.1. Provision of service
Service allows tracking website ranks in search engines.
To start using the Service you should sign up through your internet browser, using your login and password, then create a project, that will include the website you're going to check, a keyphrase list and a set of search profiles (search engines with regional settings and interface languages). After the project launch the Service will check your website ranks in search engines using the selected keyphrases, according to the selected parameters.
You do not need to install any computer software to use the Service.
We provide the access to the Service according to the following pricing plans:
- Free Trial: 0 USD/month;
- Basic: 19 USD/month;
- Advanced: 49 USD/month;
- Professional: 99 USD/month.
- Free Trial: 100;
- Basic: 700;
- Advanced: 2 000;
- Professional: 5 000.
The Service reserves the right to change any pricing plan parameters (price, limitations, etc.) with an obligatory notification, delivered to your email 30 calendar days ahead.
You can acquire the right to use the Service through our partners. More information on payment options is available at Pricing.
2.2. User Actions
You agree not to undertake actions that can be regarded as violating the laws of Republic of Serbia or international law, including intellectual property, copyright and/or associated rights, namely you cannot use API in order to create a similar Service and engage in competition with AntRanks.
You agree not to commit any actions that can lead to:
- Violation of Service equipment and network;
- Violation of Service functionality and restricting other Users from using the Service, namely you agree not to register several accounts for one domain using the same IP-address and you agree not to check ranks with unreasonably large number of parameters which can lead to difficulties in the functioning of the Service;
- Causing or posing a threat of causing damage to third parties.
2.3. Purpose of the Use of Service
You agree to use the functionality of the Service only to fulfil the purposes that do not contradict the current laws of Republic of Serbia and those countries that you submit to jurisdiction of.
2.4. Denial of Service
If you do not observe given Terms of Service, we reserve the right to delete, block or charge a penalty on the User account, without refunding the deposited or earned funds, with a prior notice sent to your email.
2.5. NO WARRANTY
YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN WILL AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON YOUR EQUIPMENT.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE OF ALL MATERIALS AND DATA CONTAINED IN THE FILES WITH THE LAWS OF REPUBLIC OF SERBIA AND LAWS OF OTHER STATES.
2.6. Refund Policy
To place a refund, return or exchange request for an order placed with AntRanks, you would need to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number available and provide a valid reason for your request in order to speed up your refund process.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee in the following cases:
- If you purchased a pricing plan but never actually used the service (for example, purchased by mistake), please contact us in 30 days and we'll provide a full refund;
- If you purchased a pricing plan but the service didn’t live up to your expectations (for example, you simply didn't like it), please contact us in 30 days and we’ll provide a partial refund, meaning, you’ll receive the money for the unused period of your pricing plan.
3. Processing of Personal Data
3.1. CONTENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We process the following Personal Data of our Users:
- Electronic mail address;
- IP address.
3.2. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your Personal Data are processed for the following purposes:
- User registration;
- Placing an order for the use of the Service and processing the order;
- Subscription of the Users by electronic mail;
- Enhancing user experience on the Site, namely adapting the Site to the interests and needs of the Users;
- Site improvement;
- Improving quality of the Site;
- Sending information and marketing messages to the email addresses of the Users.
3.3. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect confidentiality of the Personal Data and will not transfer the Personal Data to any third parties and will not disseminate the Personal Data without your consent.
- Those who place advertising on the Site, including potential investors and any third parties interested in cooperating with us. We will only transfer depersonalized data to such parties, namely data which cannot be used to identify a data subject without additional information;
- Third parties performing technical functions related to the Service operation, such third parties having confidentiality obligations in respect of the Personal Data.
3.4. WE APPLY THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE COURSE OF THEIR PROCESSING
- Personal Data are stored in an encrypted form on servers accessible only to persons who are responsible for the Service operation and who have confidentiality obligations;
- We employ other measures including organizational, to protect the Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copy, transfer, dissemination and from other unauthorized acts in respect of the Personal Data and make sure such measures are employed by our employees and third parties in accordance with the Law on personal data of Republic of Serbia;
- We comply with other obligations of the data controller in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection of Republic of Serbia.
3.5. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store the Personal Data for a time period necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing as provided hereunder.
We destroy or depersonalize them once the purposes of their processing are achieved or if there is no need to achieve them.
4. Third parties website
In some cases we may place on the Site links to third parties websites. Such websites have their own privacy policies.
We are not responsible for the content of such websites and their activity. We do our best to protect reputation of our Site and welcome any information about such websites.
While you visit our Site we send a “cookie” file to your computer. “Cookie” is a small file that contains a unique identifier of your browser and keeps data related to the use of the Site on your hard drive. This allows us to recognize your computer when you access our Site next time.
All data contained in the “cookies” are encrypted for the security purposes. You may always disable the cookies however there is a risk that in such a case you will not be able to access some sections of the Site.
6. Final provisions
If you receive the right to use the Service from third parties, such third parties agreements shall govern your use of the Service in addition to the ToS.
In case of any conflict between these ToS and the third parties agreements for the use of the Service, the following rules shall apply:
- If there is a conflict between the provisions of subsection 2.1 hereof and similar provisions of the agreements, the provisions of the agreements shall apply;
- In all other cases the provisions of these ToS shall apply.
In case of any questions regarding the ToS, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any dispute, controversy or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the present ToS, or the execution, breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by a competent court in Smolensk, Russian Federation.
Any amendments to these ToS will be published on the Site and shall be effective from the date of their publication.